In order to facilitate the sale of Belarusian products on the Chinese market, Belarus is going to set up a national pavilion in the expo complex of the corporation in Shanghai and to open a restaurant of Belarusian cuisine

The matter was discussed at the meeting of Belarus' Consul General in Shanghai Valery Matsel with top executives of Jiangsu-based companies JOC and Suguo Supermarket. 

As of today, Belarus operates two general consulates in China: one is located in Guangzhou and the other in Shanghai.

 

“The mutual recognition will give a number of preferences to the economic operators having a respective status. One of such preferences is fast customs clearance, including customs procedures related to the issue of goods and customs control,” the State Customs Committee informed

The memorandum provides for the creation of the Belarusian-Chinese initiative to service the capital market: sharing exchange trade information, implementing joint research projects and other activities aimed at the development and support of organized securities markets in each country

Belarusian diplomats and representatives of Shanghai Sinochain have discussed the prospects of shipping food products by Belarusian enterprises (beef, poultry, dairy products), as well as timber and chemical products to the Chinese market

Belarus will have to pay in total approximately $3.2 billion in 2019 to take care of the country’s the external public debt, including $1.1bn in debt service payments and another $2.1bn in principal debt payments

“The R&D centre is expected to become a research base for attracting local talent in the field of artificial intelligence and for cooperation with local research institutions,” the ZhuiYi official told PrimePress

“There are projects related to the potash industry, mechanical engineering, as well as petrochemical projects. In addition, there are certain resources of up to $100 million, which were allocated for the development of small and medium-sized enterprises," Yegorov said

The plant will be construction on a land plot of 3.3 ha. This is a co-financed project, with 70% of the funds provided by China and the remaining 30% by Belarus. The launch is scheduled for 2021

1 2
© 2021 RUE «NATIONAL CENTRE FOR MARKETING AND PRICE STUDY»
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus